Knoxville, TN — Judge Richard Dinkins, a Tennessee State judge, is being applauded for a now-viral video that shows him swearing in a new lawyer, Juliana Lamar, while holding and bouncing her 1-year old son. Juliana, who is a graduate of Belmont University College of Law, previously worked as a clerk for Judge Dinkins in Read More…
Technology UpdatesView All
Call To Action
Steve Foster, an African American man from Concord, California was detained and put in handcuffs because he was “illegally” eating a sandwich on a Bay Area Rapid Transit train platform. He is now planning to sue the transit agency.
Side hustles and side can projects become million-dollar businesses. Follow these clues. Jeff Haden Maybe you want to start a business. Or maybe you want to expand your business into a new area. Or maybe you don’t want to quit your full-time job—at least not yet. You’re trying to find a side hustle. Should you? Read More…
- PUBLIX. DELIVERED TO YOU – INSTACART
- PUBLIX. Real. Delicious.
- Bay Area Police Arrest Black Man Because He Was “Illegally” Eating on a Train Platform
- Meet the 16-Year Old Pilot Who Doesn’t Even Have Her Driver’s License Yet
- Judge Offers to Hold Lawyer’s 1-Year Old Baby While Swearing Her In
- The Gantt Report – Little Black Sambo
- Projects That Became Million-Dollar Startups (and How Yours Can Too)
- Police Killed 28-Year Old Black Woman, Concerned Neighbor Regrets Calling
- The Gantt Report – You Can’t Go Back To Get Ahead
- Blockbuster On Life Support!