By Mae Johnson
It takes longer for hair to grow back than it takes to lose it. If you don’t arrest the problem, before you suffer hair loss, it is easier to become permanently bald. Why? The follicles will shrink, and no hair strands will be able to penetrate the scalp. Over time, you will go bald. If you have recently loss your hair or if it is
thinning, now is the time to act. Baldness does not discriminate. Female pattern, also known as, androgenetic alopecia, is like male pattern baldness; however, women often lose hair in a different pattern than men. To men and women, both, when this happens, this is an unpleasant experience. Most women experience hair loss at menopause; In contrast, many men experience hair loss, as early as age 30. This information is informative, but unless it offers one support, it is of no use to them, when they experience hair loss. Below is some Information you can use.
- A healthy diet can help your hair stay strong and shiny. If you’re not getting the proper nutrients from food, you might see the results in your hair.
- Biotin plays a key role in the health of your hair; therefore, it is important to add a multiple vitamin with biotin, as one of its main ingredients, to your diet. Multivitamin also add trace minerals like, iron, magnesium, zinc, which also affect hair health.
- Omega-3s is vital in the health of your hair, nails and skin. It is important to include foods, rich in omega 3, into your diet every day. If you are vegan, some excellent choices are almonds, flax seed oil and walnuts. If you are not vegan, then you may enjoy foods, such as: Cod, Herring, Mackerel, Perch, Rainbow Trout, Salmon and most fatty fish.
- Vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid, is crucial to hair growth. it is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products. Vitamin B12 is generally not present in plant foods, but enriched breakfast cerealsare a great source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians. Foods that provides a great source of folic acid are fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly citrus fruits and tomatoes.
- Proteinis critical for keeping your hair healthy, Lean meats, fish, chicken, eggs and soy products are good sources of protein. Eating one serving per day, is ideal.
Using the right products can have a very positive effect on your hair, as well. Eden’s Mist carries a Hair Growth Serum, that works. Eden’s Mist Hair Growth Serum is safe for children, women and men. Eden Mist only uses high quality, natural ingredients in all products. These are the same ingredients found in high price health and beauty stores, at a fraction of the cost.
For more information about this article, contact Mae at:EdensMistBath-Spa.com or P.O. Box 15102, Tallahassee, Florida 32319, EdenMists@gmail.com